Shopbop, an Amazon company in Madison, Wisconsin, is hiring first and second shift full-time **with benefits** and part-time Fulfillment Center Associates at our fulfillment center on Stoughton Road in Madison, Wisconsin. Our fulfillment center associates work together to delight customers by fulfilling orders from our contemporary fashion websites Shopbop.com and EastDane.com. Our websites carry apparel and accessories for men and women, and offer daily styling guidance as well as compelling editorial content about all things fashion.
A Fulfillment Center Associate's responsibilities may include receiving truck deliveries and packages, handling customer orders and packages up to 49 pounds in weight, using handheld scanners and operating carts or pallet jacks. Associates cross-train and rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week, and Associates may need to troubleshoot problems to resolution when needed. Shopbop has a large warehouse facility, so you can expect to be on your feet for extended periods of time. A Fulfillment Center Associate understands all aspects of production and adheres to strict safety, quality and production standards.
Our Fulfillment Center Associates are motivated and hardworking individuals who possess admirable work ethic, attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines. Fulfillment is at the heart of Shopbop, and we enjoy working together to meet customer order promises.
NOW HIRING AT $13.00/HOUR: FIRST AND SECOND SHIFT FULL-TIME ANDPART-TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE.
*** Top-Tier Healthcare Benefits ***
*** Employee Discount ***
*** Educational Assistance ***
*** Paid Time Off, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay ***
*** Climate Controlled Facilities ***
*** Casual Dress Code ***
At Shopbop, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Shopbop is seeking an Area Manager for our Fulfillment Center in Madison, WI.
This position will support our Outbound operations is a 2nd Shift opportunity. The schedule will is as follows: Wednesday (10a-9p), Thursday (10a-9p), Friday (10a-9p) and Saturday (8a-7p).
Four key areas that you’ll always focus on are the safety, quality, customer experience, and productivity of your department.
• Review forecasts and determine your productivity requirements to meet the overall building objectives.
• Partner with other Area Managers to manage labor, ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient shift while meeting all of your goals.
• Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
• Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives.
You and your team of warehouse associates are responsible for getting Shopbop customers their orders. You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people, and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
ADDITIONAL JOB ELEMENTS:
• Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
• Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
• Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
• Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation
• Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)
Shopbop | East Dane is seeking a Manager to oversee the Accounts Payable team. This position will primarily support the Controller to ensure optimal results. The right candidate will be responsible for establishing and sustaining scalable processes and also identifying and implementing process improvements where needed across Accounting. This position will report into the Controller. The Accounts Payable Manager must be familiar with Accounts Payable, the processes and software supporting them as well as develop a growing team.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Manage and develop 6 team members for continuous growth and productivity.
- Lead, prioritize and direct the Accounts Payable team to ensure that key metrics such as on-time and accurate payment and SLAs are met and improved.
- Audit areas within Accounts Payable to ensure accuracy and completeness and recommend controls be put in place to mitigate risk.
- Be the AP business owner when implementing new AP solutions as well as provide recommendations for process and scalability improvements to the AP team and AP reporting process.
- Maintain strong and positive working relationships with key business areas to build a partnership for understanding challenges and opportunities.
- Assist in other miscellaneous Accounting processes, procedures and reporting as needed as well as administrative tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Ensure controllership within the Accounts Payable team.
This position is with Shopbop | East Dane, located in Madison, WI, which is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.