Amazon is looking for an Audio QA Engineer to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best in class consumer product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets in an innovative environment. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer - Audio, you will work towards the goal to launch a new class consumer electronic device with solid stability and good audio performance. You will work with firmware engineers, SW quality assurance engineers, audio design engineers and hardware engineers to make sure audio performance meet the specs from the product management team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the audio testing validation and automation. The candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end testing of the full audio signal chain of our device and in the future validation of audio subsystem as well.
- Produce test plan and set up the objective testing system with the engineering team.
- Write audio testing automation code for objective audio testing
- Define the testing criteria based on the business requirement documentation (BRD) with product and engineering teams.
- Organize subjective testing UX studies with the UX team.
- Regression test audio features after each SW/FW release.
- Analyze the testing results and file bugs for tracking issues found.