Amazon is looking for a Senior Beta Program Manager to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best in class consumer product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets in an innovative environment. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers.
We are inventing the future of consumer electronics products and are looking for a Senior Beta Program Manager who can drive the creation and development of programs to validate the customer experience during the product development cycle. You will work with end users and a variety of internal teams to represent the voice of the customer as well as be a “hands on” contributor to plan and execute beta programs, analyze and report customer feedback, and support and troubleshoot issues to keep the user feedback flowing. Along the way, you’ll need to identify opportunity for improvements and put processes and tools in place to support continual scaling of our beta program. You will be asked to track program progress, communicate status and results, and independently drive issues to resolution. Customer obsession, cross-team coordination, project management, analytical skills, and an ability to learn and understand new technology are essential.
This position demands an ability to prioritize and multitask. The ideal candidate will have experience with project management, user insights, survey tools/analytics, and will be excited to influence the customer experience of new products. You will also have need to have great people skills, experience working with cross-functional teams, and be willing and able to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and get the job done. Key Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, and scale beta programs from the ground up for a new product and iterate/improve with each new beta cycle.
- Recruit beta participants, organize onboarding, execute robust programs, and drive customer feedback.
- Perform statistical analysis to identify data trends, diagnose product pain-points, and calculate KPIs leveraging survey tools, such as Qualtrics, Excel, and more advanced statistical packages.
- Deliver key insights to leadership in a timely and effective manner.
- Independently cross-train and learn best practices for beta program development.
- Be an expert in product features and have a robust understanding of roadmap/prioritization to best engage with participants during interactions.
- Work with cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative environment and advocate for the best customer experience.