Are you interested in building new experiences that your friends and family will love? Do you obsess over details in order to improve the customer experience? Do you want to impact the personal photo/video space? If this piqued your interest, you should join our team at Amazon Photos!
What you will do here
You will join a team that owns cross-platform development of new personalized photo and video experiences. We are building features powered by advanced AI that will delight customers. We are growing the Prime Photos product and need your expertise to ensure our software is designed to be highly performant, reliable, and maintainable.
In this role you will:
- You lead a team of 6 or more engineers.
- You enjoy coaching engineers with varied levels of experience and care deeply about the success of each team member.
- You lead projects across multiple platforms and understand the nuances and challenges with cross-platform development.
- You participate in technical design discussions.
- Work in a team environment to collaborate and strive for consensus by making data-driven decisions.
- Work in an Agile/Kanban environment to continuously deliver high quality software.
- Have a high attention to detail, working closely with business and technical stakeholders to drive measurable results.
- You have strong communication skills and work closely with your product and technical peers to unblock your team and establish strong relationship with partner teams.
- You communicate clear targets to your team and management and identify risks, trade offs and mitigation quickly.
What you will get from us:
We are a team that cares about your work-life balance, while challenging you to solve problems at Amazon scale. You will be part of a strong team in a fast-paced, start-up environment where agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged. You will get support and resources from some of the smartest people in the industry to continue your personal and professional growth. You will build software that delights customers.