Do you want to help shape the future of compute for the Amazon Web Services cloud?
The EC2 Enterprise team is responsible for tackling tough problems faced by enterprise customers via cloud-based solutions. The team uses cutting-edge technologies to develop large-scale platforms to help customers optimally run their business.
We are hiring Software Development Engineers to make Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) the best place to run enterprise class workloads. As part of our team you will help build next generation services that simplifies how our customers and partners configure and manage their Windows and Linux workloads on the cloud. You will closely work with various pre-release Amazon technologies and build services that handles large scale, highly available distributed systems.
We are looking for Senior Software Development Engineers who are passionate about working in cutting edge technologies, bring deep technical knowledge, experience with distributed systems to drive technical design and implement end-end solutions. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced software engineer excited to work on cloud scale software and a proven track record of architecting and building software in Java/Linux and/or C#/Windows.
As a Senior Software Engineer for EC2 Windows, you will:
- Contribute to the vision, goals, and technical strategy in alignment with customer needs and market opportunities.
- Lead the team in building a best-in-class technology platform.
- Work with an exceptional group of engineers with a strong team-oriented culture.
- Provide technical leadership in driving the design and implementation of extremely large distributed systems as well as areas related to performance and availability improvement.
- Mentor the professional development of junior members of the team.
- Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs.
- Possess expert knowledge in engineering best practices.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.”