Are you passionate about the developer experience? Want to make an impact on how thousands of development teams build products? Do you have great ideas on how to build powerful, intuitive development tools? If so, we want to talk to you!
This role is on a new team building a major new component of the AWS Developer tools- CodeCommit, CodePipelines, CodeBuild and CodeDeploy. We have a great vision of the problems we want to solve but there's still a lot work left to design and build the solution. The product will meet AWS standards on scalability, availability and security, integrate with other AWS products and be a delight to use.
On this team you will play a leading role in the definition, design, roadmap and development of this new tool. You will:
- Work with development teams across Amazon as your core customers.
- Identify and eliminate developer pain points in multiple languages and toolchains.
- Iterate, test new ideas, and shape the future vision for software development at Amazon.
- Learn, use and master core AWS and Amazon technologies
- Work closely with remarkable engineers and business leaders on hard problems.