Do you want to help shape the future of compute for the Amazon Web Services cloud? Are you passionate about quality and testing? Do you want challenging work that will have a huge global impact? Do you care about customers' experience? The EC2 Enterprise team is responsible for tackling tough problems faced by enterprise customers via cloud-based solutions. The team uses cutting-edge technologies to ensure that Windows Server workloads are fully functional and performant on AWS EC2. As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help ensure an amazing customer experience with Windows and Linux on AWS EC2. You will focus on both test and framework development at huge scale.
The successful candidate will have an interest in developing automated solutions for consumer-facing products, a strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
SDET responsibilities include:
- Test development to support Windows and Linux operating systems on AWS EC2.
- Development of large scale testing frameworks.
- Define and implement test plans and reports.
- Use test management best practices to ensure the organization of tests and environments.
- Lead automation efforts, and explore new test automation tools and methods.
- Work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure the quality of Windows on AWS EC2.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.”