- Master’s degree or relative experience.
- CPM or CPSM preferred or relative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Fluent in English.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to assume leadership role with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with world-class sourcing methods and tools.
- Exceptional ability to solve problems and coordinate with global team members. Ability to be innovative with issues related to strategic sourcing, vendor relations, quality assurance and associated measurement systems. Strong analytical skills (i.e. cost modeling, quotation analysis, supplier selection)
- Proven track record of successful negotiations with global suppliers
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation