Are you interested in building the future of online editorial design and delivery?
Amazon Newsstand is looking for a passionate Senior UX designer to envision and design the user experience for this strategic initiative. This role will require someone who will take initiative to collaborate across teams and organizations in a fast-paced environment. To be successful you need to be proactive and entrepreneurial. You will seek out and collaborate with product managers, program managers, software developers, and partner teams. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and willing to develop quick prototypes, iterate and improve.
- Use business requirements, market research and customer feedback to design conceptual sketches, wireframe information architecture, high-fidelity mock-ups, and interaction specifications.
- Collaborate with partner team UX designers.
- Develop and nurture relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain detailed design patterns that scale for your team and influence other designers.
- Understand and respond to data, using that to inform future design.