Come and join, the AWS Accounts team and play a key role in shaping how our customers use AWS at-large! We operate high-scale services that manage the lifecycle of an AWS Account, using which we're building brand new account creation products in 2019 and beyond.
We’re looking for SDEs to work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end, and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world. At Amazon an SDE can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
Joining AWS Accounts gives you the opportunity to work on a small development team building secure, reliable, and scalable features that AWS customers are clamoring for. You will have the opportunity to drive mission critical projects, work with senior and principal engineers, mentor junior level developers, and interview SDE candidates as we grow our team. You will get in on the ground floor of building Organizations software systems that are core to the operation of AWS!
· Collaborate in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful internet-scale systems and services in support of our commerce operations and the businesses they support.
· Help define our secure, scalable, distributed and event-driven systems.
· Work with extraordinary teams delivering demanding projects.
· Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
· Understand system interdependencies and limitations.
· Share your knowledge of the most effective performance, scalability, architecture, and engineering patterns and methods.