We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real-world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
We’re looking for an Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Maintenance Manager to lead a team of technicians with a passion for maintaining machinery and aircraft. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
The UAS Maintenance Manager is responsible for supervising maintenance and routine service, ensuring the aircraft conforms to design, and that vehicles are in safe operating condition. This candidate is expected to work closely with other teams to deliver on their assigned responsibilities. This individual should possess strong analytical skills, be a self-starter, and work well independently. Responsibilities:
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
- Managing and driving schedules, and implementing new processes
- Manage a technical team within a very fast-paced/time-critical environment
- Implements change and/or develop new processes to improve both safety and productivity
- Drive a culture of safety and maintain high standards
- Maintain excellent 5S and safety audit results and manage with the self-audit process