The XCM Creative Team is looking for a customer obsessed senior digital producer to deliver digital and social projects across Amazon brands. You will be responsible for delivering on digital campaigns and social videos ensuring compliance to corporate policy, overall adherence to budget and process guidelines, and the continual improvement of team capabilities. You will work closely with the creatives, designers and campaign team to develop digital best practices, scale process and deliver bar raising work. Strong organization and communication skills are basic requirements, as well as the ability manage the expectations of your internal production partners and clients.
XCM Creative team is the internal advertising team setting design and brand direction for Amazon’s global brand. Our mission is to be the most customer-centric collective of creative thinkers, dreamers and doers. This manifests itself through visual design, branding, photography, video, social, digital, advertising and user experience design. We are responsible for branding and the creative development of style guides for the Amazon master brand and collaborate with business partners around the world to support a wide range of devices, services, features, and retail categories. We apply strategic insight to delight customers - driving discovery, engagement, and trust. We’re growing quickly and hiring the best.
This is day one.
· Remove roadblocks to production
· Collate individual project budgets into overall spend reporting
· Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets
· Provide leadership and guidance to producer team, driving production against the lens of Amazon’s Leadership Principles and raising the creative bar
· Create budget controls to drive accuracy in forecasting and estimating
· Develop KPIs and report on the efficacy of the video producer team, drive improvements
· Develop and scale digital production processes
· Communicate project statuses daily, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues
· Maintain a high degree of attention to detail when managing project planning efforts, scheduling and budgeting.