Would you like to develop new and innovative markets for the fastest-growing service in AWS history? Would you like to take a lead role in helping AWS system integrators (SIs) and manager service providers (MSPs) build and grow new businesses? Do you have business savvy and technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as the leader in the cloud computing space?
As an AWS Partner Business Development Manager, you will own the exciting opportunity to shape and deliver the strategy build large-scale database practices and solutions using Amazon Aurora within AWS’ SI community. SIs play a key role in the strategic growth of Amazon Aurora and other AWS database services. Supporting AWS customers around the globe, our partners deliver migration, re-platforming, and managed support services, and Amazon Aurora is a growing part of those customer offerings. Your responsibility will be to work closely with national and global SI partners to develop and take to market large-scale offerings and solutions on Amazon Aurora. You will work closely with the Amazon Aurora product team, business development and AWS sellers to build and globally launch these offerings.
The ideal candidate will possess a strategic business background and a track record of thinking big and delivering profitable strategic agreements with global SIs and large MSPs. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to act programmatically, scaling their efforts across the globe. This ideal candidate will have a history of developing and conveying compelling value propositions and working cross-organizationally to drive their ideas forward. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute on the strategy for driving Amazon Aurora with SI partners.
- Identify and engage with key SI partners to be the focus of go-to-market initiatives.
- Gather global AWS customer, partner and internal feedback to develop go-to-market strategies that will help partners grow AWS database services more profitably and efficiently.
- Use influence and work across global AWS teams to develop technical and business training, benefits packages, and other tools to help partners grow their business on AWS.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management regarding partner revenue, customer wins through partners, and overall progress on partner strategy.
- Handle a high volume of requests while remaining flexible and focused in the fast pace of the cloud computing market.
- Provide detailed weekly reporting to AWS stakeholders.