Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and the AWS GovCloud (US) team is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our fast-paced organization. As a Technology Partner-focused business development manager for the AWS GovCloud (US) Region, you will have exciting opportunities to grow and expand the AWS GovCloud customer and partner base, and the portfolio of third-party products and solutions offered in the AWS GovCloud (US) Region.
The GovCloud Business Development Engineer - Technology Partners position will focus on business development initiatives across AWS Technology Partners (ISV and SaaS), specifically focused on onboarding 3rd party products, services and offerings to the AWS GovCloud (US) Region.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of cloud computing; possess a background in sales, partner and business development; and have proven results with introducing a product into new markets. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the skill-set to dive deep and tactically drive business development programs. Candidates are expected to have the ability to write and convey compelling customer value propositions and business case/financial proposals. Through your work across AWS, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth, onboarding ISV and SaaS Partners to GovCloud, and expanding the 3rd party product/solutions portfolio available in the AWS GovCloud (US) Region.
As an AWS GovCloud (US) Business Development Manager/Engineer you will:
- Research, Identify and develop strategies to expand business in untapped markets and customer domains for the AWS GovCloud (US) region.
- Identify specific customer segments, industry verticals and partner markets to approach with targeted value propositions and business case proposals leveraging the AWS GovCloud (US) region.
- Identify key AWS Technology Partners and work with the AWS sales and partner development teams to introduce the AWS GovCloud (US) region to partners and customers.
- Define, develop and manage GovCloud-focused AWS Partner Programs and initiatives.
- Research and develop business cases to support detailed product feature requests in the AWS GovCloud (US) region.
- Collect, create, and manage the creation of sales and partner collateral to facilitate the business development process.
- Work collaboratively to develop and execute the sales/business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. AWS GovCloud (US) PMO, sales, legal, support, etc.).
- Work across AWS marketing and other business development teams to develop new campaigns, programs, and go-to-market initiatives for the AWS GovCloud (US) region.
- Monitor partner onboarding and adoption; develop approaches to increase number of product/service offerings, revenue growth rates and workload retention rates.