We're looking for a leader who's passionate about improving developers lives to lead a group that is building tooling to automate the manual operational tasks that slow teams down and keep them from delivering value to their customers. If you like solving complex problems and making hard operational tasks easy, this may be the job for you!
If you like solving technically complex problems, working directly with your customers (often other developers) and making hard operational tasks easy, this may be the job for you!
We need creative, collaborative devops engineers who want to challenge themselves on a fast-moving, diverse devops team who are driving change at a scale that far exceeds most companies on the planet. We build both fast, highly available services and clean, easy-to-use web interfaces, and we operate what we build. Come join us and work on a system that makes reliable production changes possible at a massive scale.
Do you want to:
- Collaborate on design and implementation for highly-scalable systems that require near 100% uptime.
- Own the entire software lifecycle, from system design to implementation, release, operation, and continuous, iterative improvement.
- Work on every layer of the full system stack, from interaction with core AWS services to API design and implementation, to designing and building user interfaces to delight our customers.
- Interface closely with internal and external customers to quickly drive new products, new features and new ways forward.
- Learn and use core AWS technologies and work with the teams that build and maintain them.
If this fits your bill, then let us know!