Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented, self-directed candidate to support and execute strategic programs with key members of the AWS ISV and consulting partner ecosystem. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in an exciting, industry-leading partner ecosystem.
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? Are you excited to constantly be learning, taking on new projects and developing new skillsets? Do you have a passion for working with people across an organization and making an impact? If that describes you, then this is the job you want.
As the AWS Partner Ecosystem Program Manager, you will be responsible for building, developing, and scaling partner programs that drive AWS net-new business; deliver partner GTM strategies; build mindshare through partners; and increase adoption of AWS’ services across our most strategic consulting and ISV partners and their customers. This role will focus heavily on field enablement programs for IoT, Big Data, Healthcare, Machine Learning and other segment initiatives that are led by our Global team.
This role will be responsible for working with leading consulting and technology partners (Systems Integrators, VARs and ISVs) to create, execute and deliver GTM programs focused on developing new cloud practices, expand the global reach and expertise of the partner ecosystem and helping enterprise customers realize the benefits of AWS services. In this role, the successful candidate will coordinate closely with the AWS partner programs and partner development teams to design specific and relevant go-to-market frameworks, as well as extended teams including the AWS sales organization, business development, partner and field marketing, and professional services. The candidate will also work frequently with worldwide counterparts to iterate on regional best practices.
Key activities include working with the Global Partner team and Partner Development Managers to develop joint marketing content/collateral, approving of and facilitating demand generation activities, and executing programs designed to drive further adoption of AWS usage jointly with consulting partners in market. The ideal candidate must have proven track record of successfully delivering and executing strategic partner programs, collaborating well with business and technical teams, managing program operations, a passion for technology, a high degree of business acumen and a broad knowledge of partner programs and operations.
- Influenced and direct revenue through focused partners
- Pipeline driven specifically by and with managed programs
- Number of funded projects executed, delivered and moved to production
- Efficiency of budgetary planning and overall partner funding usage
- Overall management of the program, including monthly reporting, dashboards and messaging the overall success of the program to user constituency.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Work jointly with select members of the AWS Partner Network community to coordinate and manage marketing campaigns and MDF programs used to grow their customer base, resulting in more revenue and sales pipeline.
- Drive adoption of AWS through proofs of concept, demand generation activities either created by AWS or jointly with the partner, leveraging funding sources including AWS internal funding and other 3rd parties.
- Work closely with AWS resources, including the AWS sales organization, business development, partner and field marketing, professional services and the partner program teams to ensure the AWS message is reaching a broad audience of Partners via events, seminars, webinars and other thought leadership activities.
- Develop plans and process, and routinely communicate the measurement and impact of plans and process, of strategic programs for the NA Partner team.
- Document and communicate project status on a monthly basis to the leadership team, and include program perspectives in other planning processes as needed.
- Travel, as necessary to execute global initiatives.