Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts?
Amazon Web Services is looking for Senior Amazon Connect Integrations Consultants to help establish AWS as the market leader for the AWS Connect service. This effort is in direct response to feedback from customers and seeks to address the daily pain points of meeting the high bar of delivering outstanding customer service. This service offers a compelling alternative for our customers when faced with multiple components, channels, and vendors while managing long term commitments and very complex pricing models. Amazon Connect offers enterprise scaling and consumption based pricing while meeting the specific needs of their business.
This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and help customers accelerate their adoption of this new AWS service. Your broad responsibilities include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you will engage with other AWS Solutions Architects, partner and professional services resources to drive large and highly complex customer engagements to successful closure.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to the largest enterprises. Responsibilities include:
- Ensure customer success in building and launching Amazon Connect based solutions.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in software development best practices leveraging cloud-based tools and methodologies.
- Implementing and extending frameworks and methodologies commonly used by enterprises to assess, migrate, and transform the customer experience (CX).
- Architecting and building large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models for supporting Amazon Connect.
- Providing guidance on the people, organizational, security and compliance aspects of developing cloud based applications.
- Setting-up and configuring AWS services in-line with best practices.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS professional services community.
- Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, blog postings, and training materials.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
Amazon aims to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for over a million businesses in 190 countries around the world.