The Senior Workflow Analyst's
primary responsibilities include operational head-count planning and tactical network capacity management for the Quality Assurance team across global sites. Reporting directly to the local Publishing Services Operations Manager and indirectly to the QA Program Manager, the Senior Workflow Analyst will collaborate with key business partners to identify opportunities for improvement of workforce planning, utilization and service levels.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to create a work unit forecast plans that enables achievement of the long term forecast goals
- Plan network capacity by interval to achieve service level, cost and productivity goals.
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders to close any capacity gaps and mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple sites and operating units.
- Regularly analyze work unit arrival patterns and team productivity to maintain an accurate day of week and interval workload pattern by skill and work unit type.
- Manage the planning and coordination of the scheduling of network non-productive time
- Identify and manage optimal scheduling approaches across the all sites.
- Identify root cause of any misalignment to the short term plan and implement corrective actions to ensure delivery of service level, cost and productivity goals.
- Report on service level misses, root cause analysis, and production of corrective action plans.
- Fully leverage existing technology, including standardization of reporting.
- Support operational excellence by constantly improving workflow and operational processes.
- Lead process-improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions.