Are you intrigued by the role that identity plays in today's cloud environments? Do you have a passion for writing prose, as well as code? Can you break complicated ideas down into smaller, easy-to-understand thoughts? The Amazon Web Services documentation team is looking for a programmer writer to write world-class documentation for Identity services products. Do you have the software development/deep technical background necessary to maintain Amazon as the premier player in cloud computing and web services technology?
As a Programmer Writer on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Identity, and Access Services team, you'll work with a stellar technical team to produce product documentation in a cross-functional, distributed environment.
AWS is deeply committed to being the leader in the web services marketplace. A key aspect of this commitment is supporting the vibrant developer community that uses AWS products. The documentation team executes this role by delivering content that gets customers up and running quickly, and making sure product details are clearly described and easy to follow.
An ideal candidate has a technical background that enables them to engage Software Development Engineers, Program Managers, Product Managers, customers and partners. Additionally, you have a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical publications.
- Drive the development of product documentation for AWS services, such as Cognito, Identity and Access Management (IAM) or Identity services such as Cloud Directory
- Independently follow designs and standards to develop and deliver documentation for AWS products
- Create and edit code samples
- Produce conceptual, how-to, and API reference documentation
- Help define writing projects
- Help assess market feedback on service adoption
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation