Amazon is all in on games, and Twitch Prime is one of a series of disruptive new initiatives that highlights our investment and dedication to the industry and its players. Twitch Prime, launched on September 30, 2016, is both the premium version of Twitch and includes a series of new benefit available to all Amazon Prime members geared at making Prime a no-brainer for core gamers. We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and eSports of today, will continue to a future in which fans are creators, players are celebrities, and games are a global cultural touchstone that cuts across age, gender and nationality. Games have the power to connect communities at a massive scale, and this role will delve into these communities, linking these communities to Amazon’s broader ecosystem through content that is all about the gamers.
Amazon has a strong and growing reputation in the video game business, including being named the best place to buy games in a recent industry survey, the release of several award winning games on android and iOS, the launch of own cloud based game engine, the announcement of soon to be released PC games and our acquisition of Twitch. Twitch, Lumberyard, Amazon Web Services, Amazon game development and services, our digital and physical media retail, Comixology, Merch by Amazon and the Amazon Appstore are just some of our current assets that are relevant to this growing community.
The Twitch Prime Retention team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to focus on supporting and driving execution of retention marketing initiatives across marketing channels and the various web properties in under the Amazon and Twitch umbrella. You will plan and build campaigns, optimize ongoing campaigns, create marketing content, and create reports and post-mortems for experiments you run.
- Build a comprehensive messaging framework that can be used for customers and internal teams
- Understand the intricacies of marketing tools across Twitch and Amazon to successfully execute campaigns
- Program manage all Twitch Prime retention marketing activities including scheduling, campaign placements, assets/marketing content creation, launch, post-launch optimization etc.
- Monitor performance of campaigns and communicate results in a crisp and clear manner
- Lead process innovation and creation of playbook to partner with various Amazon and Twitch teams in order to effectively execute co-marketing campaigns.