- Experience in equipment control and integration
- Experience in distributed computing, service-oriented architectures and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience developing and documenting robust frameworks used by multiple teams
- Experience with AWS
- Experience developing with Akka toolkit
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but are necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Hires and develops great people.
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Strong results orientation
- Thinks big
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, Senior Java Engineer, Java Developer, Robotics, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Akka, Boston jobs, Amazon jobs, Boston, Cambridge, Massachusetts