Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect and implement their workloads onto AWS? Do you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve AWS best practices? Do you want to design and develop integrated solutions using the latest AWS services and technologies? Do you like mapping cloud solutions and technical information to a customer’s context? Do you enjoy researching to build knowledge base and gather best practices on technology, products, businesses processes, and the industry?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Professional Services helps provide demonstrable value to our customers by helping them accelerate their adoption of AWS services and technologies. We are looking for highly talented and technical consultants to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
The Consultant role is mainly about delivering solutions to customers, accelerating their adoption to realize value and allowing them to maximize their investment in AWS. Consultants use their broad and deep knowledge of technology and IT operations to architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to reusable services focused on operational effectiveness and business value. To accomplish operational effectiveness, a consultant will manage the complete lifecycle of large and complex projects.
Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, selected consultants will work with AWS partners and customers to assist in:
- The delivery of high quality engagements around AWS services, solution areas, and technologies into diverse client environments leveraging available IP and following defined delivery methodologies and service offerings.
- Capturing requirements, business goals and objectives and helping create value maps and return on investment business case.
- The design and development of an integrated solution using the AWS services.
- Understanding the relevant infrastructure, application and operations implications of the designed/developed solution.
- Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative AWS uses cases.
- Architecting solutions for mid-level scale, resiliency, and maintainability.
- Setting-up and configuring AWS services to best practices.
- Automated software deployment and configuration management.
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.