Here in AWS we don't just build systems and services, we own them for our customers. We don't build products, we build our own vision. If you want to experience how a vision is being built and takes shape from scratch, how we deal with ambiguity and still become the industry leader, how we scale up to serve billion of our users this job will excite you.
The AWS Capacity Forecasting and Planning team is responsible for growing the world's largest Cloud. We forecast customer demand, build inventory replenishment system, and drive utilization improvement for all AWS services.
What we own:
- Building a world-class forecasting platform that scales to handling billions of time series data in real time.
- Expanding inventory replenishment models and systems for each AWS service in the fast-growing AWS product portfolio.
- Finding out the optimal tradeoff between AWS service availability and fleet utilization.
- Driving fleet utilization improvement where each 1% means millions of additional free cash flow.
- Automating tactical and strategic capacity planning tools to optimize for service availability and infrastructure cost.
What you will learn:
- How to build a product from scratch
- You will have the rare opportunity of define and play with the technology to build a next gen product.
- You will learn how to deal with ambiguity and still enjoy the software development.
- You will learn what is it that makes AWS the leader and pioneer in the industry.
- You will learn how to build large scale distributed systems for both internal and external AWS customers.
- You will learn - how to use technology to it's maximum to create something that is unique and will definitely leave a print.
AWS, Java, C++, object oriented, Java, distributed systems, high availability, scalability, concurrent,Forecasting, Statistics, Machine Learning, Optimization, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Cloud, Cloud Computing, EC2, S3, EBS, DynamoDB, CloudFront Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.