AWS customers have come to rely on our track record of stellar operational performance. Our team ensures that the quickly expanding number and scale of services are able to deliver that reliability promise.
Amazon Web Services is seeking a Software Engineer to drive the long-term technical vision of our world-class Safety Engineering group. We analyze trends and build software used across AWS to reduce recurrence, duration, and size of customer impacting events.
As an engineer in AWS Safety Engineering, you will work on large-scale initiatives that automate the incident and problem management process for all of AWS.
What You Will Do:
- Play a significant role in building new software and services from scratch
- Drive an environment of continuous improvement and world-class efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to continually improve operational readiness and availability
- Anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs, and encourage risk-taking to maximize business benefit
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging products and technologies
- Drive operation excellence in your organization.