- Game industry experience working on large-scale, commercial online game services.
- Multi-threaded, lock-free, high-throughput systems code
- Consensus and coordination algorithms and paradigms in distributed systems
- Large-scale event-driven architectures using replication and/or PubSub
- Peer-to-peer concepts for gossip, overlay, routing, and distributed hash tables (DHTs).
- Spatial data structures and partitioning, space filling curves, or computational geometry
- B-trees, multi version concurrency control (MVCC), or software transactional memory (STM)
- Rigid-body physics simulation, real-time 3D rendering, or 3D animation systems
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -
Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”