Twitch Prime aims to become the largest and best loved premium program for gamers worldwide.
Each month Twitch Prime delivers free games and in-game content to our members and a free Twitch channel subscription. Plus all the benefits of Amazon Prime!
The Twitch Prime team is seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer with a strong track record of taking on end-to-end ownership and delivering on large scale solutions in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. This person will be a creative problem solver who is obsessed with delivering the best customer experience, as well as, a highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team-oriented individual who also has the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. This person will also have excellent communication skill and work well with world class teams (internal or external). If you have these traits and are excited about making a big impact in the game industry, we're looking for you!
- Use statistical and Machine Learning techniques to find what matters most, glean actionable insights and create algorithmic solutions.
- Interface with business customers, gather requirements and deliver accurate, easy to use and scalable Business Intelligence solutions.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Build ETL, data pipeline jobs, appropriate aggregations, and automated delivery.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
- Up level analysis to include predictive modeling for customer attrition, acquisition targets based on customer profiles, etc.
- See what others are not able to see – identify existing issues with processes, discover hidden opportunities.
- Partner with the Twitch Prime Product Manager on cross-team BI and product prioritization initiatives and partner enablement,
- Lead BI team sprint and QA processes