We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real-world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
The Site Leader is responsible for all aspects of operations, and team leadership of flight crews as well as managing the site to achieve flight testing objectives.
The Site Leader will lead a team of flight crews and support staff, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure that performance objectives are met safely. They will also be the main Point of Contact for airport staff, neighboring tenants, and serve as a representative for Amazon Prime Air. Responsibilities:
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
- Manages day-to-day relationships with local agencies and authorities.
- Managing and driving schedules, and implementing new processes
- Manage a team within a very fast-paced/time-critical and demanding environment.
- Implements change and/or develop new processes to improve both safety and productivity.
- Drive a culture of safety and maintain high standards.
- Maintain excellent 5S and safety audit results and manage with the self-audit process