Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading a paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and manage programs that enable excellence in the leading Consulting and Technology Partners across the globe. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future? Amazon Web Services is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the AWS Partner Network (APN) Competency Program Team, AWS’ fastest-growing partner program.
As a Global Competency Program Manager, you will own the delivery of industry leading and strategic design of innovative partner programs that support the AWS Partner ecosystem in serving customers in the Public Sector (i.e. Government, Education, and Non-Profit) industries. You will work cross-functionally with AWS teams and partners around the world to support and accelerate growth of the AWS Public Sector partner ecosystem. This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role in the incredibly fast-growing AWS Public Sector team, owning high visibility projects in a Greenfield space.
AWS is seeking a strong program manager who is passionate about growing a fast-paced international business, a self-starter who enjoys shaping their own role and team. The ideal candidate is experienced in driving broad scale, programmatic efforts that impact global results. S/he will have demonstrated strong product management, product marketing, partner/alliance programs experience, and go-to-market skills, and has a proven ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own and lead the strategy for a number of AWS Competencies.
- Lead process and define global requirements for launching new AWS partner ecosystem competencies
- Work across Segment Leaders to build a comprehensive Competency ecosystem; drive recruitment and enablement efforts with key partners and partner solutions to fill gaps
- Build valuable partner benefit packages, including GTM, marketing and events, promotion of partner solutions to customers, and more
- Own driving improvements in current Competency program offerings, including application review and audit process in your segment, constantly assessing and optimizing for scale
- Become an internal evangelist of your segment to drive recruitment and market adoption
- Own all reporting of your segment, participating in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders.