Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer of Cloud Computing and the recognized global leader, serving over a million customers and supporting tens of thousands of partners. The AWS Global Partner Funding Team is seeking an experienced Enablement Program Manager to lead in the development and readiness of our AWS partner funding programs, both internal and external. This means identifying gaps, program strategy, landing those programs as well as executing against our Partner team strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for improving the understanding of the partner funding programs through communication, training and continuous feedback loops. The Partner Funding Enablement Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring the partner team, the field sales teams and our external AWS partners are well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and program guidance in an environment of fast paced change. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of program management experience and support role dynamics with the ability to map requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive enablement plan that scales globally. This individual will work very closely with partner team leaders and sales team leaders globally, as well as our external APN partner community. The ideal candidate would have several years’ experience in Program Management, Partner Management and/or Training & Enablement and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position will work with the several stakeholders supporting the extended AWS partner organization, such as Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services and Solution Architects. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple business units, as well as across other culture and geographies. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done. Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform detailed business needs assessments in coordination with the Partner Leadership Team and Funding Operations to uncover gaps and roadblocks to funding programs. Translate business needs into an enablement & awareness plan for the broader group as well as customize the plan for specific needs.
- Develop the master plan and global calendar for partner enablement activities throughout the year.
- Create and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for partner enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of partner enablement investments.
- Review and manage existing content to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.