Fabric.com is the leading online fabric store that specializes in fabric, patterns, notions and accessories. Headquartered just outside Atlanta, Fabric.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amazon.com. We strive to be the most trusted and inspirational fabric store in the world, providing a flawless customer experience through passion and continuous innovation.
Fabric.com is seeking a scrappy, strategic and highly-analytical individual to manage our Paid Search channel. The position is responsible for the strategy and execution of day-to-day operations of paid search, shopping and display campaigns to acquire new customers and drive traffic to fabric.com. Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of paid media and will be able to drive our growth in this channel. The ideal candidate has a strong ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment driving short-term gains while building towards long-term success.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all online media channels including paid search, shopping, display, video and social.
• Drive strategy and day-to-day operations of paid channel to drive traffic and acquisition efforts for the business.
• Utilize bid management platforms (Marin) to drive overall efficiency while identifying growth opportunities.
• Montior and report on core KPIs including impression share, CTR, conversion rate, ROAS, CPA and others.
• Build and monitor mechanisms to continually identify opportunities to drive measurable improvements for ad copy, keyword research, bid management and A/B testing.
• 5+ years of progressive growth within paid media and demonstrated ability to own and drive the paid channel; proven results in traffic increases while maintaining efficiency goals.
• Advanced experience with third-party ad delivery technology (Marin, DoubleClick), Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEM tools (SEMRush, SEO Clarity) and Excel skills to drive analytical decision using data.
• Google AdWords Certification
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Multi-tasker who is well organized, with impeccable written and oral presentation skills
• Detail oriented with strong attention to follow through
• Bachelor's degree
• eCommerce & Retail experience preferred
• Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
• Experience in a consulting role or business advisory role a plus
• MBA preferred