The global gaming market reached 2.3B customers and $135B in 2018 with top games making over $1B in global sales. The rise of Fortnite, mobile, and esports has turned 52% of NA and Western Europe into gamers. Amazon went ‘all-in’ on games acquiring Twitch, launching Twitch Prime, and building a game studio organization led by industry veterans from EA, Blizzard, Riot, Nintendo, Sony, Take-Two, and Zynga. With an ambitious slate of PC, Console, and Mobile games, the reach and influence of Twitch, the scale of AWS, and Amazon’s massive retail presence, Amazon Game Studios (AGS) is in a unique position to shape the future of gaming worldwide.
The AGS Publishing team is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to serve as the publishing team’s “Amazon expert” leveraging your experience with Amazon’s Owned & Operated (O&O) properties, internal tools, systems, data, processes, and documents to successfully release our upcoming slate of games to a global audience. Responsibilities:
- Amazon Expert – Work with game and marketing leads to leverage Amazon’s global O&O tools and systems
- ASINs– Maximize impact of AGS product detail pages; conduct A/B tests, manage releases, analyze performance
- Data Analysis – Leverage data from retail, DSI, advertising, Twitch, and gameplay to provide dashboards, analysis, and recommended actions
- Publishing Tech – Own requirements for publishing tech creation and integration to optimize and automate customer acquisition, engagement, and monetization
- Swing PM – Support game studios in need of additional game data analysis or requirements documentation; Provide analysis support for M&A, Twitch Prime, Twitch, and central tech teams
- Global remit– Operate outside of NA to support gaming’s predominantly international audience