Are you a passionate individual who loves to design and build world-class customer-facing software? Do you obsess over building innovative solutions to complex user experiences? If innovation and charting your own path is your forte, come chat with us.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the Last Mile delivery space. The Last Mile Technology team supports multiple businesses globally, creating the technology that supports deliveries for businesses such as Prime Now, Amazon Flex, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Restaurants, Whole Foods, Amazon Logistics, and other new initiatives.
As a key member of our engineering team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work on a new team charged with creating unique products to empower Amazon to enhance delivery experiences.
- Work as a full-stack engineer, building on the latest front-end and back-end AWS technologies to power package deliveries on the move.
- Work directly with our customers to shape and define the vision of our product suite and user experience.
- Drive innovation with brainstorming, rapid-prototyping, testing and iterating on new ideas.
- Define front-end software design patterns and architecture strategies across product suites and teams.