· Master's Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
· Strong knowledge of one or more scripting language (Python, Perl)
· Experience building on AWS using S3, EC2, Redshift, Aurora, Lambda, QuickSight, etc.
· Experience with both front-end interfaces and back end systems.
· Object Oriented Design and familiarity with application and database programming.
· Experience with Agile (SCRUM, RUP, XP), OO modeling, web services, UNIX, middleware, database and data mining systems.
· Experience with building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
· Experience with big data technologies (MapReduce, Spark, Hbase, HIVE, PIG)
· Experience using software version control tools (Git, Jenkins, Apache Subversion, Mercurial)
· Experience in setting up application monitoring solutions (ELK, CloudWatch, Kinesis Analytics, etc.)
· Experience with big data technologies (Spark, Hbase, HIVE, PIG)
· Experience in database design (normalization and de-normalization), SQL and NoSQL databases
· Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications
· Work well in teams, respecting ideas from teammates, business partners, and technical experts
· Strong customer focus, ownership, and drive to get things done
· AWS certifications or other related professional technical certifications
· Experience with web technologies and techniques (HTML5, CSS, AJAX)
· Demonstrated experience in delivering software projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for full stack software development life cycle; including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, monitoring and operations
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.