· Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering or similar
· 7+ years of electrical engineering experience specifically in power electronics
· Deep understanding of different power electronics circuit topologies
· Experience designing or testing products for safety, compliance, and regulatory standards
· Experience in working with overseas CM/OEM/ODM vendors in product development
· Experience with server technologies such as: power optimization, board design, thermal, mechanical, BIOS, BMC, signal integrity, networking…
· In-depth experience in compute and storage server architecture and design for large scale applications.
· Server validation and issue root cause experience
Knowledge of datacenter infrastructure constraints including networking, power, space, and cooling
· Ability to apply critical thinking in complex situations; experience working in cross functional groups including mechanical engineering, thermal engineering, test, reliability, and failure analysis.
· Cross-organizational communication – comfortable evangelizing ideas and concerns clearly and persuasively, in both verbal and written forms.
· Experience with power, performance and cost optimization
· Experience with data center power distribution to server racks and within server racks.
· Experienced in the ability to deliver server hardware products in a multi-disciplined, distributed-responsibility environment.
· Experienced in gathering requirements and developing server specifications
· Demonstrated ability to engage technology developers in the industry to track and apply emerging technologies to innovative server designs
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation