Amazon is seeking a talented, passionate Sr. UX Researcher to join an exciting new User Experience group. In this position you’ll have a significant impact on our business as you take a leadership role in setting the research strategy and direction for a new collection of products and services.
You will be responsible for driving a research strategy and implementing it, across multiple products and domains. In addition to working closely with your research peers in across Amazon, you will interact daily with product managers, designers, and engineers to understand and guide the team’s research needs (known and unknown), including designing and conducting research activities. You have a deep understanding of user research methods and best practices, but you also have a nimble, creative and pragmatic approach, and you're interested in pushing the boundaries of agile research.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Build a research roadmap; communicate and refresh on regular basis to ensure relevancy.
- Identify best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
- Design experiments that distill project goals and research questions into well thought-out research plans.
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings presentations- both verbal and written.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize research questions based on analysis of current knowledge, project goals and risks.
- Think big.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet