Do you like helping organizations implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Does the prospect of empowering organizations cloud transformation success by aligning professional services to critical business and IT outcomes, overseeing and assessing engagement delivery, driving a holistic strategy and providing insight to accelerate rate of execution/adoption of cloud technology excite you?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for an Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that will help align our services to our customer’s strategic drivers and provide ease of doing business with AWS by supporting customer procurement processes and putting agreements in place that include Professional Services terms. This role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, oversight and program management with our customers.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Development of long-term Cloud Strategy for our customers
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear value proposition
- Envision and inspire customers