Are you passionate about customer experience? Can you help drive partner performance and have a track record of contributing on key initiatives? Are you successful at influencing others to deliver when faced with competing priorities? Would you excel at representing Amazon externally?
The Payments Platform owns and maintains the software which processes 20+ payment methods worldwide, including the shop with points program, co-branded credit cards, private label cards, foreign exchange program, etc. The Business Operations team supports the larger Payments Platform to identify and eliminate operational issues, and enhance the customer payment experience. Locally, the Payments Platform works closely with internal clients such as Customer Service, Finance, Accounting and Fraud as well as third party partners and banks relied upon to process payments. This team also facilitates the local operational relationship with third party payment partners, advocating for customer experience and applying operational improvements. Come and experience a company and team who focus on customer first!
This role will support expansion of initiatives to reduce payment related customer contacts, provide better customer facings self-service options, and increase the quality of information when customers do contact Amazon. The role also requires maintaining strong external relationships with external partners to ensure excellence and a world-class customer experience. This role will collaborate with internal customers to identify points of friction, build a business case, propose requirements and advocate for customer experience improvement projects. This role is required to serve as a hands-on analyst, resolving escalations, gathering data and supporting projects.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Amazon's varied payment offerings as well as the behavior of Amazon's internal systems. He or she will be analytical in their decision making, with a demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion. Experience in the banking or payments industry is preferred. Primary Responsibilities
- Facilitating customer experience relationships with third party partners and internal customers ---holding partners accountable for performance, message and contractual commitments
- Recommending, grounding (with data and financial justification) and contributing to drive projects to improve customer pain points within the larger Payments organization and with businesses / services across Amazon
- Resolving customer impacting issues with technology teams
- Identifying and implementing way to get messages from large CS teams to production teams and vice versa.
- Interfacing with business and technical customers, gathering requirements and producing data-driven analysis; partnering with internal teams to support scale and expansion
- Developing metrics for assessing performance and trends
- You will be expected to dive deep in all areas of the payment customer experience
- You will be expected to demonstrate significant annual efficiency improvements