Imagine if you could help shape the future of architecture, and go on a journey where few have tread before? We have a team ready, but we need an Enablement Program Manager
to ensure success, will you join us?
We are building an Enablement team to help our customers develop technical expertise in AWS services, learn how to architect their cloud applications, and provide a great experience for customers and partners. To help build this business, we are looking for an Enablement Program Manager with strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills. This role will drive content and training development, manage subject matter experts, and define templates and processes for enablement materials for customers, partners, and internal teams.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the complete picture. This role will also be pivotal in supporting the training and enablement of internal AWS teams, AWS Partner Network (APN), and AWS Customers. Responsibilities:
- Manage, coordinate and execute all enablement training and activities across the globe for various internal and external audiences
- Initiate and / or contribute to development of content to meet needs of the business
- Orchestrate internal training classes delivered by AWS staff, both webinars and ILT.
- Implement global on-boarding plans and ramp-up programs for employees within Solution Architecture and Professional Services
- Understand key trends in content and education needs and working with the global SMEs to identify new content and/or curriculum that will help drive internal, customers, and partner enablement
- Enable internal staff to author and deliver content (e.g TTT)
- Host webinars, in cooperation with the Solutions Architecture team
- Evaluate effectiveness and propose adjustments to programs to improve performance and ensure objectives are met