NACF Operations ACES – Quantitative Business Intelligence (QuBIT) is at the forefront of Customer fulfillment providing operations with actionable metrics and insights using a variety of tools and techniques. The goal of QuBIT is to develop the next generation of Operational tools and systems that will improve operational efficiency using advanced analytical techniques/ Machine Learning models by creating awareness and reducing defect injection Data Scientist Responsibilities
As a Data Scientist with our team, you will be responsible for modeling complex/abstract problems and discovering insights through the use of statistical, machine learning and visualization techniques. You will help identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of North America Fulfillment Operations. You will design, implement & tune these models/analytical methodologies visible to operational leaders throughout the network.
Major responsibilities include:
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
- Design, maintain & tune models based on feedback from business stakeholders
- Partner with software developers to implement models that can scale across the network
- Analyze historical data to identify trends and support decision making
- Utilize Python or other scripting languages for analysis and modeling algorithms
- Perform deep-dives and root cause analysis to answer business questions
- Effectively communicate (written and verbal) solutions and methodologies to senior leadership