We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and esports of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us. At Amazon Game Studios, Orange County, you’ll have the power of Amazon Web Services’ cloud, Twitch, Amazon Lumberyard, and our digital and physical media publishing infrastructure available as raw material to forge a future filled with amazing experiences for players, broadcasters and creators.
New World is a massively multiplayer, open-ended sandbox game that allows you to carve your own destiny with other players in a living, hostile, cursed land. How you play, what you do, and whom you work with or against is up to you. Live on your own amidst the supernatural terrors or join with others to build thriving civilizations. In this evolving world that transforms with the changing of the seasons, weather, and time of day, the only limit is your own ambition.Responsibilities
- Character skinning and rigging
- Provide and create solutions to enable advanced deformation on characters, creatures, and other assets that are animated\simulated.
- Proactively seek out pipeline improvements, workflows and technology issues.
- Collaborate and communicate daily with teammates creating content.
- Collaborate with 3D Artists to ensure rigs will deform and behave in a way that is suitable for animation.
- Create rigging related scripts, tools, and plugins using industry standard scripting and programming languages.
- Research and explore systematic solutions that solve problems and enable efficient productivity.
- Provide technical support for a variety of disciplines focusing on rigged content.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems for teammates to enable them to do their best work.