Amazon’s independent publishing service, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), has revolutionized reading and the way authors of any experience and expertise can engage the millions of readers that shop on Amazon.
The Kindle Content Customer Service team is looking for a Salesforce Architect with a strong record of designing and delivering Salesforce solutions and integrating them with other business systems.
As a Salesforce.com Architect, you will:
- Own and execute case management software and service delivery initiatives globally to build scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience.
- Work directly with the Salesforce developers and administrators from multiple workstreams to ensure best practices are used and that approved designs are scalable and supportable in the long term.
- Design and manage the integrations between to our various business systems and Salesforce.
- Define and implement processes to assure the service architecture is aligned with the SFDC technical roadmap and our Business Stakeholders feature roadmap.
- Provide design authority across all program workstreams to provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform.
- Drive automation of processes, and develop new applications.
- Be responsible for developing standards for development in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, AngularJS, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems. Above all, have fun and enjoy being a key part of a highly productive team.Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation