In 2018, consumers are projected to take over a trillion photos and videos, and Amazon Photos is one of Amazon's newest and fastest growing Prime benefits. We provide unlimited, original resolution photo storage for Prime members who now have a simple, secure place to store their existing collections of photos, automatically upload new photos as they are taken, and access them anytime, anywhere, at no additional cost. We store hundreds of petabytes of data and provide apps for customers to access their photos and videos on iOS, Android, PC, Mac and web.
Are you data savvy, business focused, with a desire to use your analytical prowess to help others understand business needs and drive change through rigorous data analysis? The Amazon Photos team is looking for an outstanding Business Intel Engineer to dive deep into the business, provide data driven insights across both groups and then execute on their insights and recommendations.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with big data structures, intimately familiar with SQL, with strong analytical skills, curiosity, and a knack for solving problems and building business cases for product changes. Role Expectations:
- Work closely with the BIE team to identify and address issues and opportunities.
- Analyze key metrics to uncover trends and root causes of issues.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and comfortable working with unstructured data
- Build metrics to measure key inputs and output metrics that drive Amazon Photos
- Able to communicate technical concepts/findings to non-technical audiences
- Provide business feedback to guide the business teams, product engagement, and design teams.
- Develop deep dive tools for key metrics.