Amazon is all in on games, and Twitch Prime is one of a series of disruptive new initiatives that highlight our investment and dedication to the industry and its players. Twitch Prime, launched on September 30, 2016, is both the premium version of Twitch and a series of new benefits available to all Amazon Prime members geared toward making it a no-brainer for core gamers to join Amazon Prime. We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and eSports of today, will continue to a future in which fans are creators, players are celebrities, and games are a global cultural touchstone that cuts across age, gender and nationality. Games have the power to connect communities at a massive scale, and this role will delve into these communities, linking these communities to Amazon’s broader ecosystem through content that is all about the gamers.
Specifically, you will:
- Take a user-facing feature from design to implementation, coding both the UI and some back-end functionality
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability in regards to UX
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Deep dive into services and API to understand the inputs and outputs.