Are you excited by the prospect of solving some of the hardest and most valued technical challenges of cloud computing? Do you want to apply your deep analytical and engineering skills to the space of Digital User Engagement? Come join us at AWS Professional Services!
The AWS Professional Services team is looking for a Senior Consultant––Digital User Engagement––to help our enterprise customers understand, plan and implement best practices around migrating, building, managing and operating engagement tools leveraging Amazon Pinpoint and ML services such as Lex, Comprehend, and SageMaker.
The things we are working on are in response to loud and clear feedback from customers about the daily pain points in engaging their end users effectively. Leveraging AWS’ scale, reliability, flexibility, and ease of use, we offer customers an easy to manage and cost-effective solution that solves many of these pain points.
We are looking for a highly effective Senior Consultant that can make an immediate difference with our customers in helping them design and deliver digital user engagement solutions while maintaining a constant customer focus. You will work with your peers and product management team to tackle hard problems with Amazon Pinpoint.
Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, reusable artifacts, reference architectures, and lead implementation projects to assist some of the world's leading enterprises to transform their end-user engagement platforms to Amazon Pinpoint and the AWS platform.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Working on the cutting edge of innovative AWS products and services.
- Ability to align AWS technology solutions to optimize digital user engagement goals of the customer.
- Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in enterprise marketing technology solutions and industry trends.
- Implementing and extending frameworks and methodologies commonly used by enterprises to assess, migrate, and transform their marketing and user engagement solutions.
- Architecting and building large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models for supporting Amazon Pinpoint based solutions.
- Providing guidance on the people, organizational, security and compliance aspects of implementing and support marketing and user engagement applications.
- Setting-up and configuring AWS services in-line with best practices
- Coaching customers and partner teams to be self-sufficient
- Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training, and support teams to help partners and customers learn how to build and move to production grade AWS environments that support Amazon Pinpoint. Educate customers on the nuances of email, SMS, Voice and Push infrastructure, and guide customers through best practices to increase the likelihood of messages landing in the inbox.
- Solutions - Define and deliver on-site Professional Services engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements, specifically focused on marketing organizations, processes, tooling, and integration. Software development experience with building marketing and user engagement solutions is a plus.
- Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include integration and adaption of existing marketing and user engagement solutions Amazon Pinpoint.
- Insights - Work with AWS product, engineering, and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real-world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from the use of AWS cloud services. Contribute to best practice in the form of whitepapers and playbooks.
- Partnering – Work with new vendors to help enable and upskill their technical delivery resources.