Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and other services, gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud, has over 400,000 third party developers writing applications for the platform and is currently used by leading companies like New York Times, Netflix and NASA/JPL
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for full stack engineers to build world-class user interfaces for our customers. You will work on architecting, designing and implementing high performant console applications for our customers to interact with Databases and AI services. Our engineers don't just work on web development but they also work on scalable middle tier and backend services. Besides building applications, you will get a chance to build and open source tools and frameworks used by AWS development community.
Most of our applications are built using Java and ReactJS, but we pick right tools and technologies for the right solution, so you are free to choose whatever is necessary to solve challenging problem. Who you are:
- Highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended.
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design and Data Structures.
- Have experience in basic cross browser support, caching and optimization techniques (css sprite, minify, gzip, data uri) for faster page load times.
- Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies.
“Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation”