· Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science or related field
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Experience developing in AWS
· Experience with Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning techniques and technologies
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but are necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Hires and develops great people.
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Strong results orientation
- Thinks big
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Amazon, Amazon Robotics, artificial intelligence, artificial intelligence, AI, AI, machine learning, machine learning, ML, computer vision, computer vision, CV, Java, C++, Python, Linux, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Senior Software Developer, Principal Software Engineer, Boston Cambridge jobs at Amazon.