We are looking for a Professional Services Practice Manager for our worldwide IoT Practice.
Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, mobile applications, and the Internet-of-Things (IoT)? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions that bring together IoT/Mobile devices and data? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an IoT architect to work with our customers to craft cloud-based IoT solutions.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, solution architects, and our IoT service team to drive mobile-related adoption and revenue. This will include showcasing service such as AWS IoT, Cognito, API Gateway, and Lambda.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of the AWS platform by engaging with companies and app developers building IoT and Mobile solutions? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help further establish AWS as the preferred platform for IoT and Mobile solutions?
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
- Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large public sector organizations.
- Engage customers - collaborate with Enterprise Sales Managers to develop strong customer and partner relationships. Develop trusted relationships with customer CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, IT functional leaders and business sponsor executives.
- Sell AWS IoT engagements - present compelling proposals to help customers develop a modern IoT solutions to drive business results.
- Collaborate with Partner ecosystem - establish executive and technical relationships with key integrators (SIs), software vendors (ISVs) and managed services providers (MSPs), who are offering cloud based IoT services and solutions. Deliver joint proposals and joint engagements to help partners succeed in large, complex customer engagements using AWS.
- Coach AWS teams - collaborate with AWS field sales, technical sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS platform services such as AWS IoT, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon SageMaker, etc.
- Deliver value - oversee the high quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and enterprise customers in the commercial sectors.
- Lead great teams - attract and develop top IoT talent to build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth, and outstanding customer relationship skills.
- Be a customer advocate - Work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps. Influence roadmap changes to accelerate customer adoption and value.