- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with machine learning toolkits
- Experience with NLP algorithms and libraries
- Experience working with common Big Data infrastructure systems, such as Hadoop, Spark, EMR
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation