Treasure Truck is hiring! We are currently hiring for enthusiastic and outgoing part-time field ambassadors in your city. As a field ambassador you will be responsible for engaging and delighting customer’s in-person on a daily basis.
What does a Field Ambassadors do? Our associates personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers - in a very cool truck – even if just for a few moments. Their work goes beyond fulfilling customer orders; it’s about creating a moment of connection with every customer.
Associates are Amazon and Treasure Truck brand ambassadors! They cheerfully and energetically do the following: greet customers, answer questions; fulfill orders; and finally, have fun and interact with customers. They make the experience seamless and easy, while providing delight in their otherwise busy day. Specifically, you will need the following skills:
· Problem Solving: o Ability to think on your feet to make a quick decision o Create alternative solutions o Being able to pivot at a moment’s notice · Operational Logistics: o Ability to use Amazon warehouse management software and tools o Detailed understanding of warehouse processes o Ability to communicate with internal and external individuals, to ensure proper performance o Comply with company policies and procedures i.e. FC rules and regulations o Plan routes to create a schedule for current months offer
· Truck Operations: o Inspect for any mechanical or safety issues o Perform preventative maintenance o Safely load and unload pallets onto truck o Refuel and clean vehicle o Ability to drive, maneuver, and direct the truck o Able to safely drive the truck
· Customer Relations: o Welcoming of all customers o Assist with customer questions, comments, and/or concerns o Creating a positive customer experience o Outgoing and approachable mentality
· Completed high-school diploma or GED equivalent · Ability to work part-time; current commitment of max. 29 hrs per week · Ability to work a flexible schedule, meeting customer needs i.e. working days can be Tuesday one week and Saturday another week. · Experience in role responsible for personal interactions with customers on a daily basis · Experience in promotional event creation and execution · Ability to lift up to 49lbs with or without reasonable accommodation · Possess a valid driver's license and pass Amazon Motor Vehicle Check. · Able to stand and walk for up to 10-12 hours a day with or without reasonable accommodation
· 2+ years of experience in a retail or customer-facing environment · Bachelor’s degree in English, Literature, Creative Writing, Playwriting or equivalent experience · Prior experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team for a well-regarded consumer brands · Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted · Sense of humor · Passion for Amazon and commitment to delighting customers · Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation