Do you love Amazon Echo? Would you like to work on Alexa, the cloud engine behind Echo? Come join us. We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, making history; be a part of that.
The successful candidate for this Quality Assurance Manager role will be passionate about building a great organization, obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating world class automation for regression and feature testing, able to manage a fast paced delivery schedule and drive a high-level test strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy in partnership with the development leadership. The successful candidate is an experienced QA Manager with a track record of driving team engagement and bringing consumer facing products to market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and developing QA approaches that fit the overall strategy.
- Managing and developing an elite team of QA engineers .
- Developing test strategies and creating appropriate test harnesses as well as pragmatic testing approaches.
- Driving testing methodology and tools to support agile development lifecycles.
- Overseeing the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution.
- Developing and executing a roadmap for building testing frameworks.
- Working with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements.